Quality Supervisor, Days and Afternoons, Plastic Productions Facility
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for providing support and assistance to the Quality Manager in all areas as needed and directing the activities of the Quality Technicians and Inspection Auditors in the Quality Department
- Graduate of mechanical and/or industrial engineering program from a recognized college or university
- Minimum of 2-5 years hands-on experience in a Quality/Manufacturing environment. ASQ Certification &/or certificate in QA Program an asset
- Minimum of 2-5 years supervisory work experience, preferably in an automotive environment.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to lead and resolve all customer complaints.
- Functional knowledge on SPC practices.
- Hands-on experience with lay-outs, all measuring instruments, and gauges is an asset.
- Interpret blueprints and good understanding of geometric tolerancing.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret CMM reports, aware of CMM capabilities and limitations.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining quality systems, i.e. TS, QS, ISO, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate work assignments for all quality personnel
- Aid in the training, development and instruction of all quality personnel
- Able to communicate effectively with a group, pass information accurately, communicate in both oral and written form
Effective employee relations skills including handling employee complaints and obtaining help and guidance for employees
CALL Darlene Guenot at 519-979-6026
Referral fee available –Do you know of someone that you can refer?