QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST FOOD
Reporting to the Director of Quality and ORM, the Quality Systems Specialist will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers and vendors by e-mail, phone and visits. This includes participation in audits, timely response to information requests and coordination of QA related projects
- Maintenance of the SQF / HACCP system by leading the HACCP team internally, completing reassessment activities and reporting performance to senior management
- The identification of improvement opportunities and coordination of effective solutions is a key accountability
- University Degree in Science related field with some food industry experience. Must have sufficient knowledge to identify risks associated with ingredients and processing.
- HACCP trained – thorough understanding and experience developing HACCP plans
- GFSI experience –understanding and experience writing programs and facilitating internal and external audits
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Team player
Referral fee available –Do you know of someone that you can refer?
PLEASE CONTACT DARLENE GUENOT AT 519-979-6026 DAY OR EVENING